Quick and easy omelette recipe for a single serving, before heading out for the day.
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- ⅛ tsp salt
- dash of pepper
- In a glass pie plate, heat the butter or margarine on power for ½ minute or until melted, turn the plate to coat the bottom with butter or margarine.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients, and pour them into a pie plate.
- Cook, covered, on power for 5 minutes or until omelette is almost set, stirring after 1 minute, and let it stand covered for 2 minutes.
- With a spatula, loosen the edges of omelette from the plate and fold it into thirds to serve.
Calories: 244kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 12gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 11gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0.5gCholesterol: 361mgSodium: 517mgPotassium: 170mgSugar: 2gVitamin A: 874IUCalcium: 90mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!