Enjoy this lovely cheese fondue, around a table with family or friends.
Cheese FonduePin Recipe
- 4 cup grated cheese
- ¼ cup plain flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- dash pepper
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 2 tbsp kirsch
- 1 loaf french bread cut into cubes
- In a small dish or casserole, combine cheese, flour, salt, nutmeg, and pepper.
- Toss lightly to coat the cheese with the flour, stir in wine.
- Cook covered on power for 10 minutes stirring during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Stir well after removing from the oven for 1 minute. Stir in kirsch.
- Serve immediately with cubes of French bread.
- Spear each cube of bread on a fondue fork, dip into fondue and eat immediately.
Calories: 559kcalCarbohydrates: 49gProtein: 28gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 11gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 58mgSodium: 1669mgPotassium: 263mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 577IUVitamin C: 0.002mgCalcium: 632mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!