This delectable meatloaf recipe gives you a solid form of meat using minced meat. If you wish, you may substitute the bread crumbs with Graham Crackers. Serve with mashed potatoes and peas or a salad. This is the easiest meatloaf recipe.
- 700 grams ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 cup milk
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp mustard
- ⅓ cup tomato sauce (ketchup)
- 1 cup bread crumbs dried
- Preheat oven to 175ºC (350ºF).
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread crumbs.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 12,5 x 23 cm (5 x 9 inch) loaf pan, form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 23 x 33 cm (9 x 13 inch) baking dish.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and tomato sauce.
- Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
- Bake at 175ºC (350º) for 1 hour.
We hope you enjoyed this meatloaf recipe!