This recipe will show you how to make mayonnaise, using the liquidizer method. Enjoy this tangy mayonnaise on eggs, salads or whichever way you like your mayonnaise. You may keep it in the refrigerator for up to a week. This is a very easy mayonnaise recipe.
Mayonnaise - Liquidizer Method
- 5 ml mustard powder
- 5 ml salt
- 5 ml sugar
- 1 ml cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 25 ml lemon juice
- 25 ml vinegar
- 250 ml olive oil or salad oil
- Place the eggs and the dry ingredients in the liquidizer jug.
- Blend for 4 seconds.
- Reduce the speed to moderate and add the oil in a thin, steady stream.
- Blend until thick and creamy, then add the lemon juice and vinegar and blend.
- If your blender does not blend a small batch successfully, double the quantities.
We hope you enjoyed this mayonnaise – liquidizer method recipe!