This marshmallow tart is a very light tea table treat combining sweet and sour.
- for kidsideas with marshmallows
- 1 box Nutticrust biscuits crushed
- 100 grams butter
- 150 grams marshmallows, white and pink chopped
- 12 glace cherries chopped
- 125 ml lemon juice
- 5 ml vanilla essence
- 100 grams tinned, crushed pineapple drained
- 250 ml cream
- 1 tin condensed milk
- Crush the biscuits and mix with melted butter.
- Line a glass dish with the mix. Allow to cool in the fridge.
- Mix condensed milk, lemon juice and pineapple with vanilla.
- Add cherries and marshmallows to the mix.
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form and fold into the mixture.
- Pour onto the biscuit base.
- Allow to cool in the fridge for at least two hours.
We hope you enjoyed this Delicious Marshmallow Tart