A very tasty, filling macaroni salad with mayonnaise. A delicious meal or side dish to enjoy with the family.
- 1 pack elbow macaroni cooked, salted and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup grape vinegar
- ⅔ cup white sugar
- 3 tbsp prepared mustard (sauce)
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 green pepper seeded and finely chopped
- Mix all the ingredients together and lastly the macaroni.
- Allow at least four hours to cool down.
- You may add small cubes of cheddar cheese if preferred.
We hope you enjoyed this Macaroni Salad