Do not let your leftover braaivleis go to waste. Use the cuts form the previous day’s braai to prepare a delicious breakfast dish. Serve with pap or bread.
Leftover braaivleis breakfast dish
Use your braaivleis leftovers from the previous day to make a delicious breakfast dish. Serve with pap or bread.Pin Recipe
- 500 grams braaivleis leftovers - chop, wors, steak, sosatie cube the meat
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 onion large, chopped
- ½ yellow or red pepper chopped
- 1 potato large, boiled and cubed
- 200 ml fresh cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fry the onion in the oil until brown.
- Add pepper cubes and stir.
- Add meat and potato cubes.
- Pour over cream and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Calories: 255kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 2gFat: 22gSaturated Fat: 12gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 69mgSodium: 23mgPotassium: 302mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 737IUVitamin C: 13mgCalcium: 45mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!