Chicken breast is an excellent, lean source of protein. Use without the skin – the skin is full of fat. This is a very easy lean chicken recipe to follow and prepare for the family, minimizing carbohydrates.
- 500 grams chicken breast skinless
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce (ketchup)
- 1 tbsp Worcester sauce
- Salt the chicken pieces.
- Mix curry, tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce with 100ml water.
- Put all ingredients into a medium oven bag (roasting bag).
- Prick a small hole in bag.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C (350ºF) for 1 hour.
We hope you enjoyed this lean chicken breast recipe!