Mouth watering microwave Lasagne recipe, quick and easy for dinner.
Microwave LasagnePin Recipe
- 230 gram minced beef
- 230 gram sausage meat
- 240 gram tomato puree
- 120 gram mushroom pieces drianed
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 180 gram lasagne noodles cooked
- 180 gram cottage cheese
- 90 gram sliced mozzarella cheese
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Crumble beef and sausage into a glass casserole.
- Cover and microwave at full for 7 minutes or until meat is lightly browned, stirring 3 times.
- Drain off the fat, stir in tomato sauce, mushrooms, basil, garlic, and pepper.
- In a casserole layer ⅓ of the noodles and top with ⅓ of the sauce and ½ of the noodles, ⅓ of the sauce, and the remainder of the cottage cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with the last ⅓ of the noodles and the last ⅓ of the sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and microwave at high for 25 minutes or until lasagne are hot at the centre.
- Let it stand, covered for 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 663kcalCarbohydrates: 43gProtein: 39gFat: 37gSaturated Fat: 15gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 113mgSodium: 1132mgPotassium: 833mgFiber: 3gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 631IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 288mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!