Use this Jus lié sauce recipe to make a gravy to enjoy over pies or starches like rice or potatoes.
Jus lié sauce
- 25 ml cold beef stock
- 220 ml hot beef stock
- 15 gram cornflour
- 2 ml salt
- 2 ml pepper
- Mix the cornflour and the cold stock in a basin to form a smooth paste.
- Remove the hot stock from the stove.
- Stir the paste into the hot stock, return to the stove and bring to boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
- Use only the best quality stock.
We hope you enjoyed this Jus lié Sauce Recipe!
Feeling guilty after this delicious dish? Visit our fitness website and burn those calories! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to ensure you do not miss out on any of our recipes. Have a look at our other recipes here. Be sure to follow us on all social media platforms. Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest