Use this Jus lié sauce recipe to make a gravy to enjoy over pies or starches like rice or potatoes.
Jus lié sauce
- 25 ml cold beef stock
- 220 ml hot beef stock
- 15 gram cornflour
- 2 ml salt
- 2 ml pepper
- Mix the cornflour and the cold stock in a basin to form a smooth paste.
- Remove the hot stock from the stove.
- Stir the paste into the hot stock, return to the stove and bring to boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
- Use only the best quality stock.