It takes only three ingredients to make the yummiest honeycomb sweets. Enjoy as is or dip them in melted chocolate.
- 100 ml sugar
- 4 tbsp golden syrup
- 1½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Melt sugar in a pan.
- Add syrup and stir.
- When it has a rich caramel colour, remove from the heat. Be careful not to let it burn.
- Add bicarbonate of soda and whisk rapidly.
- Pour onto greased baking paper and allow to set.
- Once set, break into bite size chunks.
We hope you enjoyed this delicious Honeycomb recipe!