This is the most delicious grilled chicken recipe, also very quick to prepare. The chicken breasts have to be completely defrosted for this recipe. The marinade ensures that the meat is still juicy after being grilled.
Grilled Chicken Recipe
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 2 tbsp vegetable seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a large bowl or freezer bag combine all the ingredients.
- Add the chicken and shake well to combine.
- Marinade for 30 minutes before cooking the chicken.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken on the grill for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Flip it over and cook an additional 7 to 8 minutes or until no pink remains.
- Rest 3 to 5 minutes.