This yummy recipe shows you how to make gingerbread man cookies in no time. Spend some quality time with the children and use this delightful gingerbread man recipe to make biscuits that you can decorate together with the sweets and candies of their choice.
Gingerbread man recipe
Have fun with the kids while making these delicious gingerbread man cookiesPin Recipe
- 350 grams plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 100 grams soft butter
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 175 grams light brown sugar
- 60 ml golden syrup
- piped icing to decorate
- jelly tots to decorate
- liquorice to decorate
- Mix the flour, bicarbonate of soda and ginger with the butter, using your fingers.
- Add sugar and syrup.
- Add the egg to make a firm dough.
- Roll the dough out ½ cm thick and cut out gingerbread men using a knife or cookie cutter.
- Place onto a greased tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 190°C (370ºF).
- Let them cool and decorate.
Calories: 472kcalCarbohydrates: 80gProtein: 6gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 312mgPotassium: 133mgFiber: 2gSugar: 34gVitamin A: 417IUCalcium: 48mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
We hope you enjoyed this gingerbread man cookies recipe!