Refreshing Frozen Lemon Dessert Recipe
Indulge in the cool and tangy bliss of our Frozen Lemon Dessert. This delightful recipe is the perfect treat for those scorching summer days. Made with a creamy lemon-infused base and a crispy graham cracker crust, this frozen dessert will leave your taste buds craving for more. Whether you’re hosting a backyard barbecue or simply looking to satisfy your sweet tooth, our Frozen Lemon Dessert is an irresistible crowd-pleaser. Try it today and prepare to be swept away by its refreshing flavors!
Frozen Lemon Dessert
- 3 eggs separated
- ½ cup sugar
- dash salt
- ¼ cup lemon juice fresh
- ½ tsp grated lemon peel
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- In a small casserole bowl, set the egg whites aside. Combine egg yolks, sugar and salt. Blend well.
- Stir in lemon juice and lemon peel.
- Cook on full for 4 minutes, or until mixture is thickened and coats spoon. Stir mixture once or twice during cooking. Chill.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff. Fold in whipped cream and then the lemon mixture.
- Sprinkle half of the crumbs in a dish.
- Pour in lemon mixture. Sprinkle remaining crumbs over the top.
- Freeze until firm.