Fried Chicken Strips Recipe
This is a recipe for tasty, crispy fried chicken strips.
- 2 large chicken breasts cut into ½ inch strips
- 4 eggs beaten
- ½ cup flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix garlic powder into eggs in a bowl.
- Rub salt and pepper into chicken strips.
- Mix Italian seasoning into bread crumbs in a separate bowl.
- Coat chicken strips in flour (separate bowl).
- Dip strips in egg mix. Then dip in breadcrumbs.
- Dip in egg again, then back in breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry the strips in oil at 325°F. Drain well.
Calories: 479kcalCarbohydrates: 52gProtein: 41gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 237mgSodium: 522mgPotassium: 413mgFiber: 3gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 256IUCalcium: 144mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Want to publish your own recipe to recipesallday? Submit your recipe here!! Feeling guilty after this delicious dish? Visit our fitness website and burn those calories! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to ensure you do not miss out on any of our recipes. Have a look at our other recipes by visiting our homepage. You can also check our authentic South African recipe website to try something new! Easyrecipes. Be sure to follow us on all social media platforms. Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest