This is a recipe for crispy, fried, chicken strips. Serve with our Sweet Sticky Sauce and fries or mashed potatoes. The strips may also be served as part of a savory platter as a snack.
Fried Chicken Strips
This is a recipe for tasty, crispy fried chicken strips.Pin Recipe
- 2 large chicken breasts cut into ½ inch strips
- 4 eggs beaten
- ½ cup flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix garlic powder into eggs in a bowl.
- Rub salt and pepper into chicken strips.
- Mix Italian seasoning into bread crumbs in a separate bowl.
- Coat chicken strips in flour (separate bowl).
- Dip strips in egg mix. Then dip in breadcrumbs.
- Dip in egg again, then back in breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry the strips in oil at 325°F. Drain well.
Calories: 479kcalCarbohydrates: 52gProtein: 41gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 237mgSodium: 522mgPotassium: 413mgFiber: 3gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 256IUCalcium: 144mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!