This fried calamari recipe is super quick to prepare.
Fried Calamari Recipe
Delicious and quick fried calamariPin Recipe
- 1 lb frozen squid tubes defrosted
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat butter and oil together in a pan.
- Add garlic and squid rings.
- Cook for about 5 minutes until firm.
- Add lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Garnish with parsley.
Calories: 36kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 1gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 25mgPotassium: 8mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 90IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 2mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!