This French Toast Recipe is rather large. The recipe shows you how to make French toast to enjoy with the whole family. Halve ingredients to make less. Instead of frying in a lightly greased pan, a french toast may also be deep-fried in vegetable oil and drained on kitchen paper to get rid of the excess oiliness. Enjoy as a savory meal with Aromat or sweeten it with syrup.
Fluffy French Toast
- 12 thick slices bread
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup flour
- golden syrup to serve (optional)
- butter to serve (optional)
- Use a large mixing bowl to mix the flour, slowly whisking in the milk.
- Whisk the salt, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract and sugar until smooth.
- Use a lightly greased frying pan over medium heat.
- Soak the bread in the egg batter until saturated.
- Cook the bread on each side until golden brown.
- Serve hot with butter and golden syrup (optional)
We hope you enjoyed this delicious french toast recipe!