Use our recipe to prepare these filled mushrooms as an appetizer or a light meal or a side dish.
Delicious filled mushrooms to enjoy as a side dishPin Recipe
- 10 large brown mushrooms
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 230 g cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Chop the mushroom stems finely.
- Mix with garlic and fry in butter.
- Remove from heat and add all other ingredients.
- Mix together and fill the mushroom cups.
- Top with breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Calories: 121kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 3gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 164mgPotassium: 49mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 364IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 64mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!