This is a recipe for the creamiest, cheesiest Fettuccine Alfredo – no meat and super yummy! Prepare this delectable pasta dish in only 30 minutes for a very satisfying meal.
Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
Creamy and delicious Fettuccine AlfredoPin Recipe
- 680 grams dry fettuccini pasta
- 1 cup butter
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- dash of garlic salt
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- ¾ cup Romano cheese grated
- In a large pot add lightly salted water to boil.
- Add the fettuccini and cook it for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente and drain.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter into cream over low heat.
- Add the salt, pepper, and, garlic salt.
- Stir in the cheese over medium heat until melted, this will thicken the sauce as well.
- Add the pasta to the sauce, use enough of the pasta so that all the sauce is all used up and the pasta is thoroughly coated.
- Serve hot.
Calories: 993kcalCarbohydrates: 83gProtein: 25gFat: 63gSaturated Fat: 38gCholesterol: 277mgSodium: 600mgPotassium: 349mgFiber: 4gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 2007IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 319mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!