Delicious and easy egg mayonnaise recipe. These hard-boiled eggs with mayonnaise poured over them may be enjoyed as a light, protein-rich meal. They can also be served with a little less mayonnaise as part of a savory platter with toothpicks in for better handling.
Egg Mayonnaise Dish
- 4 hard-boiled eggs shelled and halved lengthwise
- 75 ml mayonnaise
- red peppers or chillies pinch crushed
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- lemon wedges
- Shake the mayonnaise, chillis, salt, and pepper in a screw-top jar.
- Place 2 egg halves, cut side down, on each of 4 plates.
- Pour a little of the mayonnaise over them and serve with a lemon wedge.
We hope you enjoyed this egg mayonnaise recipe!