This is a recipe for an Easy Ravioli Bake. It uses only four ingredients and takes less than half-an-hour to prepare this dish. Serve with a ciabatta roll or a salad as a very satisfying main meal.
Recipe for Easy Ravioli Bake
- 1 packet frozen ravioli cheese or meat
- 1 bottle marinara sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- Mix the Parmesan and one cup mozzarella through the marinara sauce.
- Put ravioli into a greased casserole dish.
- Cover with sauce.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180°C (375°F).
- Top the dish with last mozzarella cheese and bake another 5 minutes.