This recipe makes such an easy pizza base without yeast – only self-raising flour. Top with your favourite toppings and enjoy!
Easy Pizza Base RecipePin Recipe
- 1¾ cups self-raising flour
- ⅔ cups boiling water
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- Mix flour and cheese. Form a well in the middle,
- Pour water and oil into well.
- Mix with a fork until cool enough to knead.
- Knead to a soft dough.
- Cover and keep in a warm place while you prepare desired toppings.
- Form into 4 bases.
- Once topped, bake at 200°C/380°F.
Calories: 246kcalCarbohydrates: 40gProtein: 11gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 203mgPotassium: 66mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 99IUCalcium: 157mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!