Easy, quick, and delicious strawberry mousse recipe. This fruity mousse is absolutely stunning and makes for a great dessert. The whole family will enjoy this sweet treat. This recipe shows you how to make this easy dessert step by step.
Sweet Strawberry Mousse
- 250 grams strawberries
- 100 grams sugar
- 240 grams cream
- 2 tsp strawberry flavored powder optional
- extra strawberries for topping
- Using a blender or food processor puree the strawberries, add the sugar, and add the strawberry powder (optional).
- Set aside ½ a cup of the strawberry puree.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream to stiff peaks, add the remainder of the puree to your whip cream, not the ½ a cup.
- Use the ½ cup puree to decorate the bottom of your glasses, then add the mixture of the whip cream and strawberry puree to the glasses.
- Take your extra strawberries to cut it in half and use it to decorate your glasses.
- Let it set in the refrigerator for 1 hour, and serve cold.