Easy, quick, and delicious strawberry mousse recipe. This fruity mousse is absolutely stunning and makes for a great dessert. The whole family will enjoy this sweet treat. This recipe shows you how to make this easy dessert step by step.
Sweet Strawberry Mousse
Quick and easy strawberry mousse recipePin Recipe
- 250 grams strawberries
- 100 grams sugar
- 240 grams cream
- 2 tsp strawberry flavored powder optional
- extra strawberries for topping
- Using a blender or food processor puree the strawberries, add the sugar, and add the strawberry powder (optional).
- Set aside ½ a cup of the strawberry puree.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream to stiff peaks, add the remainder of the puree to your whip cream, not the ½ a cup.
- Use the ½ cup puree to decorate the bottom of your glasses, then add the mixture of the whip cream and strawberry puree to the glasses.
- Take your extra strawberries to cut it in half and use it to decorate your glasses.
- Let it set in the refrigerator for 1 hour, and serve cold.
Calories: 668kcalCarbohydrates: 67gProtein: 3gFat: 45gSaturated Fat: 28gCholesterol: 164mgSodium: 81mgPotassium: 281mgFiber: 3gSugar: 59gVitamin A: 1764IUVitamin C: 74mgCalcium: 107mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!