A very easy to follow recipe for a custard pie. This dessert is very easy to make and absolutely stunning. The whole family will love this special treat. Be sure to let us know how much you enjoyed this dessert.
Old Fashioned Custard Pie
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 2 ⅔ cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Beat your eggs, add the sugar, salt, nutmeg, and milk.
- Pour the mixture into the unbaked pie shell.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down, sprinkle the top with fresh ground nutmeg and serve.
We hope you enjoyed this delicious custard pie!
Feeling guilty after this delicious dish? Visit our fitness website and burn those calories! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to ensure you do not miss out on any of our recipes. Have a look at our other recipes here. Be sure to follow us on all social media platforms. Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest