Make these delicious chicken samosas over the holidays for the children to snack on. Delicious served hot or cold.
Curry Chicken SamosaPin Recipe
- 30 oz skinless chicken breast minced
- 1 cup green onions finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger chopped
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 3 tsp Madras curry powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 sheets phyllo
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 500 ml vegetable oil for deep frying
- Drizzle lemon juice over chicken.
- Fry onions, garlic and curry in a pan for a minute.
- Add chicken and ginger. Fry some more for about 7 minutes while stirring.
- Add zest, salt and pepper and fry for 2 more minutes.
- Cool down before filling the phyllo triangles.
- If you do not know how to fold the phyllo triangles, google a short video. https://youtu.be/gE9WZzjVGhI
- Fry samosas in deep hot oil for about 3 minutes.
- Drain on kitchen towel.
Calories: 64kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 9gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 51mgPotassium: 173mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 63IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 6mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!