Use our recipe to bake these delectable little caramel filled cupcakes.
Cupcakes with Caramel Filling
Quick and easy caramel cupcakesPin Recipe
- 2½ cups flour
- 1⅞ cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp caramel essence
- ¾ tin caramelized condensed milk
- 24 paper cupcake cups
- Mix together sugar and eggs. Add oil.
- Sift together dry ingredients and use a blender to mix in with oil mixture, alternating dry ingredients with milk.
- Add essence. Mix.
- Spoon into paper cupcake cups using a teaspoon.
- 1 teaspoon batter, then add a small dollop of caramelised condensed milk and top with batter to ⅔ full.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 170°C/350°F for 15 minutes.
- Cool cupcakes down before spreading more caramel on the tops.
Calories: 96kcalCarbohydrates: 21gProtein: 2gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 70mgPotassium: 26mgFiber: 1gSugar: 13gVitamin A: 29IUCalcium: 36mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!