Here is a recipe for Cupcakes in Microwave. The baking time is a bit tricky to determine, so keep a close eye throughout.
Cupcakes in Microwave Recipe
Easy microwave cupcakesPin Recipe
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 silicon cupcake pan
- Mix together all ingredients with a blender.
- Spoon into 12 cupcakes in your silicon pan.
- Microwave on 100% for 3 minutes. Check.
- Microwave for another 3 minutes and check if cakes are dry and done.
- Microwave longer only if necessary.
- Cool down completely before decorating them.
Calories: 60kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 36mgPotassium: 13mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 22IUCalcium: 23mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!