Creamy mushrooms are lovely to serve as a side dish for breakfast or on burgers. This recipe is so easy and delicious.
Creamy Mushrooms Recipe
Easy, quick, and delicious mushroomsPin Recipe
- 500 grams mushrooms washed and chopped in halves.
- 60 ml butter
- salt and pepper tot taste
- 1 tsp flour
- 60 ml milk
- Use 30ml butter to fry the mushrooms in a pan until dry.
- Add salt and pepper and the rest of the butter.
- Add flour and stir rapidly to make a smooth paste of the butter and flour.
- Add milk while still stirring to keep smooth.
- It should thicken quickly. Remove from heat and serve.
Calories: 146kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 5gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 120mgPotassium: 421mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 399IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 24mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!