This recipe for creamy mushroom pasta is so tasty as a comfort food.
Creamy Mushroom PastaPin Recipe
- 500 g raw pasta - penne, macaroni, fettucine
- 2 liter water
- 2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp butter
- 250 g mushrooms sliced
- 250 g bacon diced
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 cups milk
- salt and coarse black pepper for sauce
- Fry bacon and mushrooms in butter.
- Boil pasta ins salt water for 10 - 15 minutes until al dente.
- Stir flour through the bacon and mushrooms while stirring continually.
- Add milk little by little while stirring until smooth and creamy.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta and mix sauce through.
- Serve with parmesan cheese.
Calories: 738kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 6gFat: 75gSaturated Fat: 32gPolyunsaturated Fat: 8gMonounsaturated Fat: 31gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 94mgSodium: 1412mgPotassium: 367mgFiber: 1gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 460IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 159mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!