This recipe for creamy jalapeno sauce is so simple to make and it is delicious served with tacos, chicken or when added to a wrap filling. Also see our recipes for chicken wrap or mince wrap.
Creamy Jalapeno SaucePin Recipe
- 8 Jalapeno peppers
- ½ purple onion cut into quarters
- 3 large garlic cloves cut off ends
- ⅓ cup grapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the tops off jalapenos. Slice in half lengthwise and remove ribs and seeds.
- Place jalapenos on a sheet of baking paper with the onions and garlic.
- Drizzle with vegetable oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool down and place in a food processor.
- Add grapeseed oil and blend for a full 4 minutes.
Calories: 174kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 1gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 13gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 292mgPotassium: 90mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 302IUVitamin C: 34mgCalcium: 7mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!