This creamy egg curry recipe is a perfect light meal without meat, although still rich in protein. This recipe shows you how to make the perfect creamy egg dish. A very tasty light meal for children to enjoy after school or for the whole family as a meatless supper to enjoy with rice and a salad.
This creamy egg curry recipe is a perfect light meal.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 onions thinly sliced
- 8 eggs
- 2 tbsp curry paste heaped
- 410 grams chopped tomato canned
- 150 grams frozen peas
- 4 tbsp Greek yogurt
- Fry the onions in the oil. Add Curry and fry.
- Add tomatoes and 200ml water.
- Season with salt and simmer until you have a rich sauce.
- Boil the eggs for 8 minutes, cool, peel and halve.
- Stir the yogurt and peas into the sauce and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Put the eggs into the pan and spoon the sauce over.
- Serve on rice with chutney or on pasta/noodles.