This recipe for cream and cheese potatoes is a very filling side dish. Ideal to serve with fish or any meat that is not too rich.
Cream and Cheese Potatoes
- 650 grams potatoes peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 15 ml butter
- 100 grams cottage cheese
- 250 ml cream
- 1 bay leaf
- 15 ml dried rosemary
- 5 ml paprika
- 15 ml chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- cheddar cheese to top grated
- bread crumbs to top
- Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Arrange the potatoes in a greased oven pan.
- Saute the onions and garlic in butter until soft.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer until it thickens.
- Pour the mix over the potatoes.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Top with cheddar cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake a further 25 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
We hope you enjoyed this cream and cheese potatoes Recipe.
Feeling guilty after this delicious dish? Visit our fitness website and burn those calories! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to ensure you do not miss out on any of our recipes. Have a look at our other recipes here. Be sure to follow us on all social media platforms. Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest