This corn dog recipe is so easy to make and shows you step by step how to make corn dogs. This is a favorite among children. Adults love it just as much!
Favorite for both the kids and adultsPin Recipe
- 1 cup polenta
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cups oil for frying
- 450 grams beef frankfurters
- 16 wooden skewers
- In a medium bowl, combine polenta, flour, salt, pepper, sugar, and baking powder.
- Stir in eggs and milk.
- Preheat oil in a deep saucepan over medium heat.
- Insert wooden skewers into frankfurters.
- Roll frankfurters in batter until well coated.
- Fry 2 to 3 corn dogs at a time until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.
Calories: 232kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 6gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 438mgPotassium: 79mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 62IUCalcium: 81mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!