Make this coleslaw in less than 10 minutes and serve as a side dish with fish or chicken.
Coleslaw RecipePin Recipe
- 3 cups finely sliced cabbage
- 1 small carrot finely sliced
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ⅛ tsp coarse black pepper
- salt to taste
- Mix ingredients together.
- Make sure mayonnaise is mixed through well.
- Serve as a side dish with fish or chicken.
Calories: 286kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 1gFat: 31gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 19gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 267mgPotassium: 8mgSugar: 1gVitamin A: 27IUCalcium: 3mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!