This recipe for chocolate fudge uses the easiest ingredients and does not take to long to make! This is very easy to follow the fudge recipe. Be sure to rate the recipe after you have tried this!
Quick and easy fudge recipePin Recipe
- 3 cups chocolate semi-sweet
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- Line a 20 x 20 cm (8 x 8 square) pan with baking paper.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, melt the chocolate, condensed milk, cocoa, and butter over medium heat until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the vanilla extract, salt, and chopped nuts into the fridge.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared pan, smoothing it in an even layer.
- Allow the fudge to cool in the fridge for about 4 hours, or until firm.
- Remove the baking paper from the pan and cut fudge into desired shapes and sizes.
- I would store leftover fudge in the fridge as the fudge does soften when at room temperature.
Calories: 203kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 3gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 81mgPotassium: 148mgFiber: 2gSugar: 20gVitamin A: 76IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 56mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!