Use our recipe to bake these yummy chocolate cupcakes. Drizzle some melted chocolate over them – different swirls of white and brown chocolate and top with Astros or M&Ms. Or make a chocolate icing.
Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
Moist and delicious chocolate cake recipePin Recipe
- 2½ cups flour
- ½ cup oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1⅞ cup sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 24 paper cupcake cups
- Mix together the sugar and eggs. Add oil.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Use a mixer to gradually mix the dry ingredients into the oily mixture, using milk alternatively with flour.
- Add vanilla essence.
- Spoon into paper cupcake cups - only ⅔ full.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a preheated oven at 170°C/350°F.
- Cool down completely before decorating.
Calories: 162kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 2gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 87mgPotassium: 36mgFiber: 1gSugar: 16gVitamin A: 36IUCalcium: 45mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!