If you like banana bread as I do, then you will be in love with this chocolate chip banana bread recipe, you will not go wrong with this dessert.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe
- ½ cup butter unsalted, softened
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 3 bananas very ripe
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips divided
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Butter a bread loaf pan.
- Using a medium-size mixing bowl, cream together ½ cup butter and ⅔ cup sugar, add 2 eggs beat them lightly.
- Using another bowl, mash the bananas with a fork till there are chunky bits add them to the mixing bowl along with vanilla extract. Mix until well blended.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients. Add to mixing bowl and mix well until all is mixed.
- Fold in ¾ cup chocolate chips then transfer to the prepared bread pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over the top and bake for 55 minutes or until a toothpick can come out clean.
- Leave the banana bread to rest for 10 minutes on a wire rack.
We hope you enjoyed this Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe!
Feeling guilty after this delicious dish? Visit our fitness website and burn those calories! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to ensure you do not miss out on any of our recipes. Have a look at our other recipes here. Be sure to follow us on all social media platforms. Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest