This chocolate cheesecake fat bombs recipe is ideal for kids a quick snack, they are also keto no-bake fat bombs.
Delicious Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 4 tsp cocoa
- ½ cup butter softened
- ¼ cup natural sweetener
- Set aside your butter and cream cheese for it to soften at room temperature.
- Using a medium-size plate, combine the butter, cream cheese, coconut flour, cocoa, and sweetener, stirring until everything is very smooth.
- Scoop golf-size of dough and form balls with your palms.
- Arrange your chocolate cream cheese fat bombs on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Refrigerate for 40 minutes to firm up, or freeze for 2 hours.