This chicken wrap recipe is delicious to serve as a light meal. You may also want to cut the filled wraps up into three parts and serve them as part of a savory platter. If you do, be sure to cool down the filling first.
Chicken Wrap Recipe
Delicious, quick and easy chicken wrap recipe
- 500 g chicken breast cut in small cubes
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp Portuegese chicken spice
- salt and pepper to taste
- ⅛ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 bought, ready-made wraps
- salad leaves
- 1 tub cream cheese
- Fry chicken in a pan using the oil for about 5 minutes while stirring.
- Add dry spices and keep frying until well cooked.
- Mix through the cream cheese if you are serving the wraps warm. For cold wraps, leave cream cheese to spread over the wraps.
- Heat wraps in a dry pan for 30 seconds on each side for warm wraps.
- Line wraps with salad leaves. Fill with the hot filling.
- For cold wraps, do not heat them. Spread cream cheese over wrap, leaving a ridge of 1cm clear. Add leaves and cold filling.
- Fold and serve.
Calories: 147kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 27gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 80mgSodium: 146mgPotassium: 476mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 73IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 9mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!