What a quick and easy way to make dinner or lunch, using the previous nights food whether it may be chicken of beef. Dash it with a lovely mayonnaise sauce or tomato sauce it will be delicious.
Chicken Caeser Veggie Wrap
Healthy and delicious chicken veggie wrapPin Recipe
- 2 corn, husks, and silks removed
- 1 tbsp olive oil divided
- 4 chicken thigh fillets trimmed
- 4 white soft wraps lightly toasted on the barbecue
- 3 baby lettuce separated
- 1 cucumber cut into thin wedges
- 200 gram tomatoes halved
- 210 gram Greek yogurt
- 20 gram parmesan grated
- 1½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 anchovies optional
- 1 garlic clove
- make the dressing, in a blender, blend yogurt, parmesan, lemon juice, mustard, oil, anchovies, and garlic until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare a barbecue for medium-high heat.
- Coat corn with 2 teaspoons oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Barbecue, turning occasionally, for 18 mins or until charred.
- Cut kernels off cobs into a bowl.
- Meanwhile, coat chicken with the remaining oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Barbecue for 5-6 mins each side or until cooked through.
- Set aside for 5 mins to rest, thinly slice chicken.
- Lay the wraps on a work surface, top with lettuce, corn, chicken, and cucumber.
- Fold bottom third overfilling and roll-up.
- Drizzle dressing into wraps as desired and serve with tomatoes.
Calories: 476kcalCarbohydrates: 22gProtein: 29gFat: 30gSaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 118mgSodium: 442mgPotassium: 572mgFiber: 2gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 653IUVitamin C: 12mgCalcium: 176mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!