Delicious and healthy. This chicken pasta salad recipe is very easy to follow. This delicious dish is very quick to make and makes for the perfect side dish to go well with any meal or to be enjoyed as a meal on its own.
Chicken Pasta Salad
Fresh, delicious and healthy chicken pasta saladPin Recipe
- 200 grams fusilli pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp Tabasco
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 300 grams baby tomatoes halved
- 3 cooked chicken breasts torn into pieces
- rocket a handful
- basil a handful and torn
- In a large saucepan cook the pasta with salted boiling water, drain when done.
- Put the oil, vinegar, Tabasco, and lots of seasoning in a bowl. Add the hot pasta and mix well.
- Once cooled slightly add the red onion, tomatoes, and chicken, and mix again. Chill.
- When ready to serve, give it one last stir and add the rocket and basil and divide between bowls.
Calories: 507kcalCarbohydrates: 28gProtein: 59gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 146mgSodium: 153mgPotassium: 760mgFiber: 3gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 869IUVitamin C: 17mgCalcium: 49mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!