Pancakes are such fun! Serve these chicken pancakes cold on a platter or hot as a light meal. Use a small pan for the pancakes if you want to serve them as snacks and a larger pan if they are served as a meal.
Chicken Pancakes RecipePin Recipe
- 400 g minced chicken
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp oregano
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- ⅛ tsp onion powder
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp Portuegese chicken spice
- ⅛ tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ tub cream cheese
For the pancakes
- Follow the pancake instructions of our Mince Pancake Recipe. RecipesAllDay also has a pancake recipe and a video. https://recipesallday.com/mince-pancakes-recipe/
For the chicken pancake filling
- Sprinkle lemon juice over chicken.
- Fry the chicken mince in the oil for 2 minutes.
- Add spices and fry for another 8 minutes.
- Cool down for 5 minutes and stir through the cream cheese.
- Cool down for cold chicken pancakes of fill the hot pancakes with the hot filling.
Calories: 58kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 7gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 24mgPotassium: 212mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 14IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 3mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!