This recipe for chicken soup takes only 30 minutes to make and is quite a healthy meal.
Chicken Noodle SoupPin Recipe
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 carrots grated
- 4 celery stalks chopped
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 liters chicken broth
- 3 cups shredded chicken breast
- 8 oz egg noodles
- ½ cup fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil and cook onions, garlic, celery and carrots until soft for about 15 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper. Add broth.
- Cook for 10 minutes. Add (cooked) chicken.
- Add noodles and parsley just before serving.
Calories: 516kcalCarbohydrates: 51gProtein: 38gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 126mgSodium: 1961mgPotassium: 1026mgFiber: 4gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 8382IUVitamin C: 51mgCalcium: 100mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!