Chicken KebabsPin Recipe
- 3 chicken breasts boned, skinned, and cut into 2,5 cm (1 inch) chunks.
- 12 small tomatoes
- 2 small onions quartered lengthwise
- 1 large Green Pepper cut into 2,5cm (1 inch) chunks
- 50 ml olive oil
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp whole thyme leaves
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Thread chicken, tomatoes, onion quarters, and green pepper alternately on six 20cm (8 inches) skewers (use wooden skewers).
- Arrange kebabs in a baking dish.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Brush oil on kebabs, microwave uncovered at full for 13 minutes, or until chicken and vegetables are cooked, rearranging the skewers once and basting twice with marinade.
Calories: 393kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 44gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 110mgSodium: 615mgPotassium: 1130mgFiber: 5gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 2467IUVitamin C: 76mgCalcium: 63mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!