Chicken Breast with PeasPin Recipe
- 3 whole chicken breast halved lenghtwise
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine melted
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 180 gram frozen peas thawed
- 100 gram mushrooms fresh, sliced
- Arrange chicken breasts in a round baking dish, with meatier, thicker portions facing the outside edge of the dish.
- Combine all remaining ingredients, except peas and mushrooms, in a small bowl and brush this mixture over the chicken.
- Cover with wax paper, microwave at full for 13 minutes, rearranging the chicken after 6 minutes cooking time.
- Top chicken with peas and mushrooms. Cover and microwave at full for 9 minutes, or until vegetables are heated through and chicken is fully cooked.
- Let it stand, covered for 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 186kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 26gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0.2gCholesterol: 82mgSodium: 579mgPotassium: 514mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 610IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 15mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!