This is an easy chicken and veg risotto recipe to have, for those busy weeknights just to throw together.
Quick and easy chicken and veg Risotto Recipe
- 750 gram chicken breast fillet chopped
- 500 gram roasting vegetable chopped
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 2 ½ cup chicken stock
- Cook the chicken in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring continuously for 4 minutes or until golden.
- Add the vegetables to the pan and cook, stirring for3 minutes or till just tender.
- Add the rice and stock and bring to boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover, and cook for 15 minutes or until the stock is absorbed and the rice is tender and firm to the bite.
- Set aside, covered for 2 minutes to rest season and serve.
We hope you enjoyed this Chicken and Veg Risotto Recipe!
Feeling guilty after this delicious dish? Visit our fitness website and burn those calories! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to ensure you do not miss out on any of our recipes. Have a look at our other recipes here. Be sure to follow us on all social media platforms. Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest