This is an easy chicken and veg risotto recipe to have, for those busy weeknights just to throw together.
Quick and easy chicken and veg Risotto Recipe
- 750 gram chicken breast fillet chopped
- 500 gram roasting vegetable chopped
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 2 ½ cup chicken stock
- Cook the chicken in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring continuously for 4 minutes or until golden.
- Add the vegetables to the pan and cook, stirring for3 minutes or till just tender.
- Add the rice and stock and bring to boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover, and cook for 15 minutes or until the stock is absorbed and the rice is tender and firm to the bite.
- Set aside, covered for 2 minutes to rest season and serve.