This Chicken and Broccoli bake adds one vegetable to your main meal.
Chicken and Broccoli Bake
This recipe is so easy to make and adds one vegetable to your main meal.Pin Recipe
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 small onion diced
- 500 g skinless chicken breasts
- 225 g broccoli florets
- 450 ml milk
- 50 g grated cheddar cheese
- 38 g sachet Knorr Dry Cook-in-Sauce chicken and mushroom flavour
- Fry onion in oil and brown chicken in the same pan.
- Remove from stove top and add broccoli.
- Mix Knorr Dry sachet with milk and pour over.
- Bake in an oven at 350°F/180°C for 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over and bake another 5 minutes.
Calories: 292kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 35gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 104mgSodium: 291mgPotassium: 841mgFiber: 2gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 696IUVitamin C: 54mgCalcium: 256mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!