Use this recipe to bake a flat cheese bread in a pan to enjoy with barbeques or pasta dishes. Replace the onion salt with garlic salt if you wish.
Delicious cheesy cheese breadPin Recipe
- 2½ cups flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp onion salt
- 1¾ cups milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese grated
- 1 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Use butter to grease a flat dish.
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour.
Calories: 403kcalCarbohydrates: 44gProtein: 17gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 11gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 52mgSodium: 952mgPotassium: 188mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 551IUCalcium: 517mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!