Use this recipe to make these caramel coated macadamia nuts in 15 minutes as an alternative to popcorn for the movies. However, I have to warn – they are more expensive and more filling than popcorn, so go slow on them.
Caramel Coated Macadamia NutsPin Recipe
- 1½ cups shelled macadamia nuts
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- Melt butter over medium heat.
- Add sugar and stir in.
- Bring to a boil and stir.
- Boil for 5 minutes without stirring.
- Add vanilla.
- Add baking soda and stir in.
- Pour half the mix over nuts and stir in.
- When dry, pour over the other half and stir.