This is a very easy butter sauce recipe. Butter sauce is delicious served over grilled fish and it is so quick to prepare. This is a must-try! Let us know what you thought about this delicious sauce!
Butter Sauce Recipe
- 100 grams butter
- 25 ml flour
- 2 egg yolks
- 5 ml double cream
- lemon juice dash
- 150 ml salted, boiling water
- Melt 12,5 ml butter in a heavy-bottomed saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in the flour and add the salted, boiling water, whisking briskly all the time. Bring to boil.
- Combine the egg yolks, cream and a little lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Pour the mixture into the saucepan and mix well.
- Heat, but do not allow the sauce to boil.
- Strain the sauce through a fine sieve into a bowl.
- Beat the remaining butter into the sauce bit by bit. Use immediately.
We hope you enjoyed this butter sauce recipe!